Thanks for your reply. I'm not sure that I'll have the time to attempt
the import of the track_history data with the risk that I may break my
LMS installation and the additional time that would take to fix.

Is it possible to view the history of all the occasions when a
particular track has been played? I have had a dig around with TrackStat
and couldn't find anything which leads me to think that the
track_history table is more for TrackStat to calculate what to populate
the lists of Tracks recently played or Played long ago that you can
select.