SamY wrote:
> Hello, and welcome to the forum! Prior to v4.2, the plugin would always
> power off the AVR when the associated LMS player (not the server) was
> turned off. However, this behavior was modified in v4.2 such that the
> AVR is now only powered off if it is currently set to the input
> associated with the player. This was done in order to prevent the AVR
> from being powered off when the user was no longer listening to the LMS
> player and had switched the AVR to another input source such as TV. So
> in this case it's a feature, not a bug. However, if it is failing to
> power off the AVR when the input has not been changed, that would indeed
> be a bug. The first thing I need to know is whether or not you are using
> a Quick Select command in the player settings for the plugin. If you
> aren't, that could possibly be a problem that I can look into trying to
> recreate here. If you are using a QS, then I would need you to generate
> and upload a debug log showing the timeframe starting with the player
> being turned on and ending with the player being turned off and failing
> to power off the AVR. If you need instructions on how to create the
> debug log, let me know. Thanks for reporting this.

Tanks for replying that promptly, SamY !

Well, upon reading several relevant posts in this forum prior to my
query I already knew about your above explanations: Definitely my AVR
was always set to the same input associated with the player and, YES,
the plugin is set to QS 2 (out of 4).
I would therefore appreciate getting your instructions on how to create
the required debug log.