Hi everyone !

I've been using a Squeezebox/LMS for about 10 years now,  for the past 2
yrs together with a DENON AVR-X1500H. At some stage I decided to install
the Denon AVVP/AVR control plugin and it worked fine right away. I very
much liked its automatic ON/OFF control of the AVR via the Orange
Squeeze and - more recently - the Squeezer App. However, at some point
more recently the OFF function stopped working. I am still able to get
the AVR started by only pressing the Play button on the app or WebGUI
but when I turn off the Sqeeze Server via app or WebGUI nothing happens
on the AVR's side, i.e. it keeps the ON state. I've checked all the
settings but in vain so far. Maybe this set back occurred some time
between the version uprades from 4.3 to 4.3.3. As far as the AVR
settings are concerned no changes had been made before it.

Any remedial hints highly appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

AVR(s): Denon AVR-X1500H
HW Patform: CubieTruck armv7l-linux
OS: Debian Buster / Logitech Media Server Version: 8.3.0 -
1641537242
Client(s) in use: Orange Squeeze, Squeezer
Number of players using the plugin: 1