HighLife420;444223 Wrote:

> Ever thought of a youtube video?

Working on it.

> I didnt get the 1 sec tapping part till you explained it to me. Ever
> thought of just added a play button to the browser window? Dont really
> need a skip pause buttons etc etc, since it will switch to NOW playing
> window.

Thought about it but there's already so little space.
For albums there's the cover that has the function.
BTW, this really is only an issue if you are using more or less
un-sorted Music Folders, which I admit is not the strongest part of the
Interface.
If you use the Artists/Albums/Genres etc. menus you can pretty much
live without "hold", it's just a shortcut.

The next version will also have a short into for new users but I do
already know people usually don't follow that...

> I dunno, just a thought. Im extremely pleased with the program...

Thank you :-)
But as I said: I always like to improve.
Actually, some of the general UI scheme will change in the next version
- but the "hold" gesture will stay, although in a different and more
consistent role. I hope people get more used to it since iPhone now also
uses that (for cut & paste).

--
pippin

---