gharris999;474947 Wrote:

> So, unless you are using a Squeezebox Radio or Squeezebox Touch, my
> attitude is 'why bother' with 7.4?  I'm as susceptible to 'update fever'
> as the next person.  But not in this case.  My 'production' music server
> at home still runs 7.3.4 and SrvrPowerCtrl seems to be working well
> there.

I quite see that you want things to be enjoyable for you. All this
volunteer work is a gift to the community.

But more and more of us will be getting a Touch or a Radio in the
coming months (my Radio arrived a few minutes ago), so please keep up
the good work even if it does not directly benefityou.

--
danco