Fair enough.  I'll try to resist the urge to tinker with what's
working.

Would you guys (and anyone else) care to comment on the following?

My SrvrPowerCtrl priorities at the moment are:

1). Move all the "optional action to take while not idle" support out
of SrvrPowerCtrl and into a beefed up mac+linux+windows friendly
PreventStandby plugin.

2). Make the "xxxx to mysqueezebox.com" more generic so that one could
pick other alternate servers (i.e. a TinySC) to "xxxx" to.

Especially with #2, do either of you have ideas about how to implement
this?  I don't really want to double the number of menu entries.  On the
player screen UI, perhaps have a sub-menu to select the alternate
server...with the last used alt-server remembered as the default?  With
the webUI, a similar arrangement, using a combo box?

Are there other features you'd like to see be made a priority?

--
gharris999