Philip Meyer;503721 Wrote:
> This morning I rebooted my box, and saw this in the log at startup:
>
> [07:41:45.9437] Plugins::SrvrPowerCtrl::Util::SystemExecCmd (707) no
> modelName: no name executing command: c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe /C
> start /B P:\SYSTEM~2\POWERT~1\WAKEUP~1\wosb.exe /run /screenon
> date=08/01/2010 time=06:40:00
>
> I tried the command - it seems to work fine.  What does it mean by "no
> name"?
This is because of some changes I've made over the past couple of
month...mostly attempts to make some functions more resilient and not
fail if they're passed a bad $client param.

Since SrvrPowerCtrl executes some commands with a player context, I've
both beefed up and simplified some of the logging code that reports on
which player initiated an action.  With these, the log reflects the name
of the player.  For commands that don't have a valid $client attached to
the request, the log just says 'no name'.  The 'schedule wakeup command'
gets executed in an anonymous context and so it's always going to report
as being executed by 'no name'.

I'll try tinkering with this code so that the ClientAttribute function
retuns an empty string rather than 'no xxxx' and see how the log looks.
Since you're the 2nd person to ask about this, the change is probably
warranted.

--
gharris999