gharris999;503653 Wrote:
> Fair enough.  I'll try to resist the urge to tinker with what's
> working.
>
> Would you guys (and anyone else) care to comment on the following?
>
> My SrvrPowerCtrl priorities at the moment are:
>
> 1). Move all the "optional action to take while not idle" support out
> of SrvrPowerCtrl and into a beefed up mac+linux+windows friendly
> PreventStandby plugin.
>
> 2). Make the "xxxx to mysqueezebox.com" more generic so that one could
> pick other alternate servers (i.e. a TinySC) to "xxxx" to.

I would find PreventStandby for OSX really helpful - I have so far
failed to achieve what I need with SrvrPowerCtrl (turn Caffeine on when
playing, turn it off when nothing playing). I need more than a forced
standby when not playing as my Mac Mini is also used for EyeTV.

Many thanks ...

--
nonnoroger