shawje;616085 Wrote:
> Ironically, I did have this functionality working using Server Power
> Control. Provided I used the sleep function each night on my SB Radio,
> ServerPowerControl would set a wake event on the server before the next
> alarm.   It worked most of the time pretty well, but I think
> ReallyPreventStandby is a better overall solution for me even given
> this small niggle.
I'll add code to ReallyPreventStandby and to SrvrPowerCtrl so that
wake-alarms can be set with your setup.

As I envision it, you'd still have SrvrPowerCtrl installed, but you'd
turn off all of its idle monitoring.  When ReallyPreventStandby stops
inhibiting sleep, we'll have it fire off a CLI command to SrvrPowerCtrl
asking it to set the wake-alarm.

This is already possible, by the way, if you're using Bernhard Baehr's
SleepWatcher daemon.  You can craft a script that gets called when
SleepWatcher senses the system is about to go to sleep.  That script
can then fire off the 'setwakealarm' cli request to SrvrPowerCtrl.

But I suggest just waiting a day or two so I can update
ReallyPreventStandby.  I've found SleepWatcher somewhat tricky to
configure.

--
gharris999