Apesbrain;644094 Wrote:
> Thanks for your reply.  I do run an app that wakes up my PC every
> morning in time for SbS to do a library update.  I just set that app to
> run "taskkill.exe /F /IM scpowertool.exe" before it puts the PC back to
> sleep.  I'll report back on what happens.
>
> 7/28 Update: This seems to work fine.  Thanks.
If your app puts your server back to sleep after these chores are run,
you might want to think about tacking this on to the end of script,
just before the suspend command:

Code:
--------------------

  scclitool.exe srvrpowerctrl setwakealarm -h 127.0.0.1 -p 9090

--------------------

This CLI command tells SrvrPowerCtrl to schedule a server wake-up if a
SB alarm is set.

Alternately, if the only chore that you're running is a rescan of the
music library, you could use the stock Rescan Music Library plugin and
schedule a nightly rescan (either "new" or "everything").
SrvrPowerCtrl treats scans scheduled with that plugin as "alarms" and
will wake the server for them.  If you schedule this rescan to happen
during a EOD, you can configure SrvrPowerCtrl so that it puts the
server back to sleep shortly after the scan completes.

I suspect, however, that you're doing something more sophisticated
during these chores...like downloading podcast content, etc.

--
gharris999