On my via-epia 1,2 ghz cpu (single core bad fpu ) the SMD scans takes
roughly 25% more time than the SBS scan. The desktop app scans slower
than SBS or the SMD plugin

The java applet built in the web-page is somewhat slow .
But it does not really do anything yet you can not cue up the filtered
results for playback

The extra menus, what I've seen is that they are not so slow, but I'll
will get more mood and style tags first, then I can try that more
extensively .

--
Mnyb

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: SB3 + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad 64gB wifi +3g with iPengHD & SqueezePad