Hello,

I'm trying to make Spotify work with Synology NAS 207+ and Squeezebox
Boom. I understand that the official plugin hasn't been made for
Squeezebox Boom, so I installed the Spotify Triode plugin (thanks for
your great work!). The plugin installation is fine, however the helper
app ins't working. Indeed, if I try to launch it by hand on the NAS:
$ ./spotifyd
-ash: ./spotifyd: not found

And it's the same with the other binary spotifydnoflac.

I saw on this thread other people with this prb. I'm not sure of why but
a reason may be the ARM compiled version of the helper app wich may not
be in the good version for my CPU on DS207+ (Marvell Orion mv5281 ARM,
Synology users call it "oldarm"):
$ cat /proc/cpuinfo
Processor       : ARM926EJ-Sid(wb) rev 0 (v5l)
BogoMIPS        : 499.71
Features        : swp half thumb fastmult vfp edsp
CPU implementer : 0x41
CPU architecture: 5TEJ

I saw that Spotify deliver several ARM versions of their API lib:
libspotify      12.1.51         linux-libc6     eabi-armv5t     tar.gz
libspotify      12.1.51         linux-libc6     eabi-armv6t     tar.gz
libspotify      12.1.51         linux-libc6     eabi-armv7      tar.gz

So do you think that a different ARM compilation of the plugin with
right ARM version of libspotify may allow the use of the plugin on my
DS207+? If it's the case, is anyone able to provide such a version ? :)

Thank you !