mherger wrote:
> > Error: DBI Exception: DBD::SQLite::db selectrow_array failed:
> database
> > or disk is full [for Statement "
>
> I don't know where your cache folder is located, but none of your file
>
> systems seems to be really full. Therefore I would assume that your db
>
> file is corrupted. You best remove library.db, artwork.db from your LMS'
>
> cache folder and restart.
>
> Oh, before you do so, could you please run "ls -l" in the cache folder
> and
> post results here. Would be interesting to know what sizes those files
>
> have.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Cache: ls -1 results
14894

Do I need to shut down LMS before removing library.db & artwork.db from
the cache folder and when restarting LMS will this result in a "Clear
library and rescan everything" scan as the last one took over 23hrs.

Cheers

|Filename: Cache, ls -1.txt                                         |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=14894|