Roland0 wrote:
> TEN (the service powering SmartMix) only uses artist and song name, no
> other meta information is relevant.
>

> "Smart Mix Options" is for steering an active Smart Mix playlist. Use
> "Create mix based on current title" from this menu to start a new mix,
> or use the track menu to create one from this artist or song.
>

> Unlikely - the Blender is a standard web application. You can use it
> with a web browser from your device, provided the browser supports
> Javascript well enough (e.g. Chrome etc.). The URL is
> http://yourserver:9000/plugins/SmartMix/blender.html

Cheers for the replies, still puzzled why I am getting the same 5 songs
when I click on the smooth option, I have also just noticed that when I
try the blender option, all the results are from my saved playlists, I
have over 70,000 tracks in my music library, wonder why it is just
looking at my playlist tracks...