mherger wrote:
> > Turned on LMS, New Scan: The server has finished scanning your media
> > library.
> > Total Time: 28:05:14 (Friday, 7 June 2013 / 2:57)
> >
> > Had a look at the scanner.log file and seems to be the same problems.
>
> This sucks :-(. Could you please provide the full scanner.log file? Do
> you
> really only have 4 genres?
>
> Do you happen to have quota for users enabled on your NAS?
>
> --
>
> Michael

The 4 genres is actually a mistake, I don't like to tag my music with
genres but there is a couple of albums that have slipped through which I
have been meaning to fix.

This is the full scanner log, I see there seems to be some problems with
some albums that I did not notice before.

I don't have Enable quota for all users ticked on my NAS, should this be
ticked?.

|Filename: full scanner.txt                                         |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=14903|