mherger wrote:
> > This is the full scanner log, I see there seems to be some problems
> with
> > some albums that I did not notice before.
>
> Would you get the same issues with _all_ 3rd party plugins disabled? I
>
> doubt this has anything to do with SmartMix. Please disable it and all
> of
> Erland's and whatever other plugin you use. Then delete the cache folder
>
> again (or move it to some other place so you don't lose playcounts etc.)
>
> and re-run another full scan.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Just noticed there is a smartmix-missing.log file in the logs folder, is
that normal?.

I am trying to access my library with iPeng HD, opens up ok then after
about a minute, it keeps crashing saying your player was not found,
keeps crashing on the PC as well now.

Is my full scans of 28hrs normal, I have a QNAP TS209 and I know it's
not a powerful machine so would those times be right with my large music
folder?.