Installed the app after upgrading to LMS 7.7.2, trying different things
with it through iPeng HD

When I click on the mix "Smooth" and play, it gives me the same results
every time, do you have to have your music library tagged with all the
different music genres to work?, I just have my music tagged with
Artist, Track, Album

When I play any track and then try to create a smart mix from "Smart Mix
Options", smart mix says "No smart mix is playing right now"

I like the The Music Blender option where I can input an Artist and it
gives me a large selection playlist and then save it, name it and that
title shows in iPeng HD is there any way to access Music Blender direct
through iPeng HD?

Cheers