mherger wrote:
> > Just noticed there is a smartmix-missing.log file in the logs folder,
> is
> > that normal?.
>
> Yes, though you have to trigger an analysis manually from the plugin's
>
> settings page. And it would take forever in your case...
>
> > I am trying to access my library with iPeng HD, opens up ok then
> after
> > about a minute, it keeps crashing saying your player was not found,
> > keeps crashing on the PC as well now.
>
> With the error message you're getting this doesn't surprise me at all.
> It
> can't read the library database any more. This file is crucial. As long
> as
> you're getting that error you won't be able to use your SB.
>
> > Is my full scans of 28hrs normal, I have a QNAP TS209 and I know it's
> > not a powerful machine so would those times be right with my large
> music
> > folder?.
>
> SmartMix alone added a few hours to the scan... Erland's plugins might
> add
> quite a bit as well. By disabling all of them you should see much faster
>
> scan times. But yes, a collection your size and an slow machine are a
> poor
> combination generally speaking :-).
>
> --
>
> Michael

Left it for a bit and then managed to access LMS, disabled a few plugins
and everything seems to be working ok, did not disable SmartMix as I
would like to keep it and when I click on Smooth, Classic Rock etc I get
different results now :-), might wait to do a full scan again as the
time it takes does my head in, have a few things that I want to tidy up
on my music library so will wait till that's done...

Thanks for the time and help, also same to Roland0...

Jay