Just noticed there is a smartmix-missing.log file in the logs folder, is
that normal?.

Yes, though you have to trigger an analysis manually from the plugin's settings page. And it would take forever in your case...

I am trying to access my library with iPeng HD, opens up ok then after
about a minute, it keeps crashing saying your player was not found,
keeps crashing on the PC as well now.

With the error message you're getting this doesn't surprise me at all. It can't read the library database any more. This file is crucial. As long as you're getting that error you won't be able to use your SB.

Is my full scans of 28hrs normal, I have a QNAP TS209 and I know it's
not a powerful machine so would those times be right with my large music
folder?.

SmartMix alone added a few hours to the scan... Erland's plugins might add quite a bit as well. By disabling all of them you should see much faster scan times. But yes, a collection your size and an slow machine are a poor combination generally speaking :-).

--

Michael