Nick walked into the kitchen now. "you didn't have to scream. I was in the
next room." he said laughing then walked over and gave her a kiss on the
cheek.


<<heeeeeeyyy, I didn't scream :p I called out>>

Julia raised an eyebrow and handed him the plates with the meat and cheeses
on it "What do you think about the whole not seeing the bride thing?"


Derek reached the house just then and honked once to let the ones inside
know before pulling up into the driveway and parking next to Nick's car,
agreeing to take Philip to the church "But we'll have to swing back by the
house for our clothes."


Rachel went to the front door and opened it for them "Hope you're all hungry
because they've made a lot.  Then again... if you aren't I'm sure Julia and
Nick can handle the remains."

She chuckled and closed the door behind them once they entered, leading them
toward the kitchen and whispering to them "Everyone ready?"

Derek's lips twitched as he nodded, remembering his conversation with Sloan
"Definitely, to both."

Reply via email to