> She wiggled her eyebrows at him and the two shuffled out of the kitchen,
> passing the others on their way in and promising to be back in the kitchen
> with them in just a moment.
>
> They reached the living room and Julia pointed at one point and went to
> another "It's sure to be around here somewhere. If we don't find it here
we
> can ask your mom.  I doubt she'll wonder why since she knows Nick and I
will
> be married eventually, right?"
>
> She winked and started from her end and looked in shelves.
>
"Maybe they eloped without their flower girl," Kat said thoughtfully as she
pulled books off the shelves.  "My mom sure has a lot of pictures," she
mused as she flipped throught a book.  Finally, she found something that
looked like itmight be.  "I think this is it.  Think my mom owuld let us
look while we eat?"  Kat was starving.

Kat

Reply via email to