"I'm not worried about all that superstition. Look at
what goes on in this house!" he said laughing. "And
besides I couldn't keep my eyes off you. You know if I
couldn't see you I would be peeping somewhere."
Julia chuckled and teased "Now that sounds like fun. Hide n seek. Anyway,"
she kissed him and motioned for Kat "We have an album to find for kiddo
here. Save a seat?"
She wiggled her eyebrows at him and the two shuffled out of the kitchen,
passing the others on their way in and promising to be back in the kitchen
with them in just a moment.
They reached the living room and Julia pointed at one point and went to
another "It's sure to be around here somewhere. If we don't find it here we
can ask your mom. I doubt she'll wonder why since she knows Nick and I will
be married eventually, right?"
She winked and started from her end and looked in shelves.