In my opinion, our main issue is the lack of new blood.

We have chronically fewer people who can give okays than ports waiting.

One big "meta" stuff that needs doing is pointing out (especially from
new guys) what can be improved in the documentation of the porting process...
sometimes pointing people in the right direction.

Informal poll: what thing weirded you guys out the first time you touched
OpenBSD ports coming from other platforms.

What kind of gotcha can we get rid of, so that "new ports" will tend to
be squeaky clean, infrastructure-wise, and ready for import.

Maybe we'd need an FAQ from people coming from elsewhere explaining the
main differences to (say) deb, rpm, freebsd ?...