Howdy,

Not wanting to waste a good fluff opportunity when I see one, and because I
enjoy making some folks feel real old, I'll say this.

My 9-year-old nephew was watching TV with me one night (may have been TV
Land where they show the old commercials) when the announcer said, "Don't
touch that dial."

Tre looks up at me and asks, "Why do they say that?" I didn't realize the
kid had never seen a television with a dial on it.

Also, same nephew was stymied at my grandfather's house one day when he
tried to call his mother. He didn't know how to work a telephone with a dial
on it; his older sister (15) had to explain it to him. We overheard him
whisper to his mom, "Mom...I'm on the weirdest phone you've ever seen."

Another young 'un once was shocked to find out that I hadn't played video
games at their age. "Didn't you have electricity then?"

Fluffing on the big list...

Take care,

Shane Rhyne
Knoxville, TN