William W Western wrote:

> Walker, Jason wrote:
>
> > Muscle Shoals studio in Muscle Shoals, Alabama where artists such as
> > Dan Penn, Eddie Hinton and Arthur Alexander to name just a few
>     Or one of my personal favourites by Boz Scaggs after his Steve
> Miller Blues Band stint, but before silk suited aliens inhabited his
> body, the self titled Boz Scaggs. This li'l beauty included the famed
> Muscle Shoals rhythm section, lovely girl backup singers, and most
> especially Duane Allman sliding through "Loan Me a Dime" and others. The
> first tune I learned on Dobro was off this record - Waiting For A Train.
> I could use a copy of this one if it is available on CD. Course, a CD
> would probably not include the large as life full frontal nudity as
> found in the LP jacket.
>    William W Western

 Oh one of my all time favorite (and proof positive when compared to
latter-day Miller that Scaggs was the soul of the early SMB) country albums
(any record with a Jimme Rodgers Song on it is ipso facto country--and now
Jon will find some hideous HNC disc with one<g>).  Scaggs next two or three
records are pretty good too, but the aliens were already growing inside.  My
brother is a big Scaggs fan and saw him recently and said hes gone back to
playing rootsey stuff, and half apologizes for the silk suit phase, saying
something on the order of "well, yeah, I did it, I don't know what got into
me, but I guess I gotta play it:" when included some tunes from this era in
concert.

Anyway, enough ramble.  I'd like to get this on CD too.  Is it available?

Stuart