I'm about halfway through my videotape of the A&E show (I was working that
night, playing alt.country <g> to a bar crowd, virtually none of whom
applauded, but many of whom told us afterward that we were great - what's up
with that?), and wanted to put in a word for his band, especially the lovely
and talented Sonya Isaacs (Gill is producing an album on her for, uh,
Dreamworks?  Lyric Street? one of those, I think), Jeff White (his album is
due out soon, and is going to cinch the case for Gill as you know what),
Jeff Guernsey on the fiddle, and of course, the great John Hughey.  Of
course I forget the bass player's name <g>.  One of the drummers, is Billy
Thomas, who's co-written several songs with Jeff.  Boy, are they tight, and
they don't give up one bit of expressiveness and emotion for it.

Jon Weisberger  Kenton County, KY [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.fuse.net/jonweisberger/