> I don't find the success of Garth, Shania, LeAnn and the Mavericks makes it any
> worse though, because they don't really sound like country. It's the Dolly Parton &
> Don Williams era and sound that most Brits associate with country and laugh at.

That damn Cyrus bloke has got a lot to answer for I reckon, at least
in the U.K. The sight of all those people marching up and down in
lines, having a whale of a time, really started something over here.

Andy, not wishing to re-open the line dancing thread, just wishing it
would go away.

n.p. Ghosts of Electricity
Andy Benham
Email  [EMAIL PROTECTED]