Howdy,

Still catching up on old P2 posts...

Louise Kyme publicly admits the following about our English cousins across
the sea: <<I don't find the success of Garth, Shania, LeAnn and the
Mavericks makes it any worse though, because they don't really sound like
country. It's the Dolly Parton & Don Williams era and sound that most Brits
associate with country and laugh at.>>

Ack!

Dolly Parton and Don Williams are the subject of derision in the United
Kingdom?!

This further assures me that all activities that led to our little spat and
divorce in the 1770s was a good thing.

I can see that my calling in life will be to travel across the British Isles
like a country music Johnny Appleseed, leaving copies of Dolly's CDs hither
and yon at flats, manors, cottages, and homes across the kingdom. I'll leave
a copy of Don Williams greatest hits and Dolly's greatest hits in every
English hotel room, like a twangy Gideon Bible. I'll make my headquarters at
the Hotel Barbican in London and start my evangelistic tent revival show
soon thereafter.

The English. Hmmph.

Proving once again that their cuisine and taste in music is pretty much the
same... <g>

Take care,

Shane Rhyne
Knoxville, TN
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

NP: Dolly Parton, Dumb Blonde soon to be followed by Don Williams, Good Ole
Boys Like Me...