> > Oh, and the other thing is, we found this great CD shop
> > today... as in they're Alt Country section was about the
> > size of their Pop music section. Anyway, we came across
> > that Lucinda williams CD that was stolen for cheep.
>
> I got this email from the boy, who is in London. Alt.country the size of
> Pop?  Can this be true?  You English P2ers know?.  Is it only outside
> the U.S that one can find this stuff in retail shops?

There do seem to be more shops in the UK stocking US indie releases at
sensible prices now, I think Direct Distribution do well at putting things
like Bloodshot CDs in the stores. Even Tower had a promotion on these
about a year ago. I recently picked up the Wandering Eyes and Kate Wolf
tribute compilations at UK prices.

That shop does sound good though, any more details on location?

Phil Dennison ([EMAIL PROTECTED])