Nobody's answered my earlier query, vis a vis, if Bobby Bare was thought
to be an inspiration for the early Outlaws -- Shaver and Waylon -- then
what exactly, if anything, was he thought to be an outlaw from? At what
point did he decide to hang his hat with the outlaw movement, or leastways
do some things that later outlaws felt mirrored their own feelings of
rebellion? Or was it just an outlaw pose, as opposed to a real rebellion.
Sorry about the badly worded questions, but I'm also trying to put a
newspaper together.  -- Terry

ps I guess what I'm getting at is that "rebellion" and "outlaw" presume
something that you're rebelling against. But if Bobby had no regrets about
popping it up with Chet, then what was the deal with the outlaw thing? The
money in nashville, the establishment, the traffic jams, bad restaurants????