I was at my in-laws, lying on the couch, watching lots of satellite tv.
Lots of VH1 music specials. I didn't see all of Shania's, tuned out
before the "fake Native American backround" scandal. I admit I was
curious. And she is good looking, no denying that. But then I also
watched the Grand Funk one. So yeh, I'm shameless.