On Fri, 26 Mar 1999, Dave Purcell wrote:

> Exactly. The Husker stuff works quite well stripped down to the
> basics ... <snip> ... I used to love playing
> stuff like Don't Want To Know If You Are Lonely.

I always have thought that if a song is a great song it should still work
on just a bare acoustic guitar.  The only exceptions are songs that are
really better done on a bare acoustic piano.  The Huskers were once upon
a time some pretty good songwriters, and that's why I'd bet you could
play a Huskers song in the middle of songs by Dylan, Woody, Neil Young
and so on and if you didnt know the song you'd never guess.

Will Miner
Denver, CO