Neal:

> Unfortunately, this Weiss traveling to St. Louis is not looking
> bloody likely.

Oh great. So when I am I going to collect for all the smack that Jeff
Wall mailed you from Saigon? I promised I'd collect. You bastard.

> Plus, the big trip for me and my better half is to the UK later
> this year, and I ain't talking about a plce where Wildcats play
> round ball. In other words, there's only so much buckage to go
> around.

Kentucky is much prettier than England this time of year, pally.

Dave

P.S. I guess that settles who the cooler Weiss bro is, hmm?

***
Dave Purcell, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Northern Ky Roots Music: http://w3.one.net/~newport
Twangfest: http://www.twangfest.com