On Thu, 15 Apr 1999, Wynn Harris wrote:

> I had been paying not so close attention to the Mandy Barnet thread, but
> did anyone mention the obvious kd lang/owen bradley/shadowland
> comparison? If I am being redundant, please forgive me for I am not all
> together, together.<g>  If not let the expounding begin...

I'm not sure if anyone's mentioned it yet, but I've considered bringing it
up.  Not only is Mandy's new one the best album of its kind since
Shadowland, but for my money, it's much better.  And I like Shadowland
quite a bit.  (Did anyone else see Mandy backed by a slew of old-school
all-stars on Letterman last night?  Oh my!)--don