Morgan wrote:
> Indeed!  What an amazing album!  Every damn song on it knocks me out...
> "Guilty"!!!!
Dave:
>Ok, so there's two of the ten copies that sold (Neal got his free).
>Anytime you're in a dark mood, strap a capo on your first fret and
>scream your lungs out on Guilty. It does wonders for my mood.
Make that three. And I've twice seen Ryan live. He's was fantastic.
Totally lived up to all my expectations. And Morgan and I had a very nice
chat with Mr. Ryan during NEA. Remember that Morgan? Kind of fuzzy, huh? <g>

>np: Mandy, Mandy, Mandy
And about that cd cover. From what I hear it's all
airbrushing, airbrushing, airbrushing.
marie