> << Just for the heck of it, I thought I'd make up a list of criminally
>  underappreciated country and bluegrass albums of the '90s: >>
>
> Jon, wouldn't some people article that practically by definition,
> bluegrass albums are underappreciated?

Well, sure, but we're talking *criminally* underappreciated here, and
besides, as a number of folks have asked, what the hell does
underappreciated mean, anyhow?  I'm taking it to mean underappreciated by
otherwise savvy, tasteful folks such as the ones on this here list <coff,
gag>.

Jon Weisberger  Kenton County, KY [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.fuse.net/jonweisberger/