In a message dated 4/21/99 3:45:16 PM EST, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< I'm hearing it on my local country station,  but I guess that doesn't count
 since I work in a peon market and program my own music.  If the mainstream
 press keeps up the full frontal assault over this record the mainstream
 stations may HAVE TO play it. >>

Pshaw. Since when does the press have any real impact on radio playlists?
(Don't get me started on my exercise-in-futility rant about being a
journalist.) I'd be curious to know how much Allison Moorer, the last great
country critical darling, has benefitted from her press. Anyone?

Neal Weiss