In a message dated 4/21/99 3:00:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< What does everybody think of Rolling Stone's typically head up their ass
 selection of Kurt Cobain as Artist of the Decade?  Try most pathetic loser
 of the decade. The guy had nothing interesting to say musically or lyrically
 and then he blew his brains out. Any alternative selections we P-2ers can
 offer them. >>

Wow. Do I even bother counterpointing this? Let's just say that whatever
Slone said above, consider my opinions the exact opposite. Except the fact
that Cobain blew his brains out. That is irrefutable. And really fucking
tragic, if you ask me. Obviously, Slone disagrees.

Neal Weiss