On Thu, 22 Apr 1999, David Cantwell wrote:

> Jerry, Jerry, Jerry. As someone who also appreciates big production, let
> this fellow traveler just reassure you that Nevermind, despite the culty
> punk expectations it carries, was...PRODUCED OUT THE ASS!!!! Anyone

David et al.....

Thanks for the advice and perhaps, I should give that
record another go-around.  I also appreciate the reference.
Always like Mr. Vig.  Remember Fire Town anyone?

I think perhaps, Cobain's voice spoiled the overall
sound for me and that's why I gave the record such short shrift.

NP: Tal Bachman - so far, my #1 top release of the year.
Lush, rich.....voice reminds me of paul Kelly at times.

JC