<< What does everybody think of Rolling Stone's typically head up their ass
selection of Kurt Cobain as Artist of the Decade?  Try most pathetic loser
of the decade. The guy had nothing interesting to say musically or lyrically
and then he blew his brains out. Any alternative selections we P-2ers can
offer them. >>

>Wow. Do I even bother counterpointing this? Let's just say that whatever
>Slone said above, consider my opinions the exact opposite. Except the fact
>that Cobain blew his brains out. That is irrefutable. And really fucking
>tragic, if you ask me. Obviously, Slone disagrees.

>Neal Weiss

Um . . . what you said. Twice.

Lance . . .