In a message dated 4/24/99 3:25:09 PM Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I also noticed that he didn't have the
 strongest voice in the world. However, he figured out strategies for
 evading those problems and became a great singer.   >>

I would beg to differ as the King got into the later part of his career.
There is a clip in "This Is Elvis" (the original version, as it was edited
from the "expanded" video release by EPE because it was such a negaive visual
of E) where what I believe was his last televised concert he sang "Unchained
Melody" accompanying himself on the piano. It is one of the most emotional
and powerful musical moments I have ever seen. He looks like hell, but that
voice is strong and perfect. It makes me cry.

Slim