Jeff Weinberger a écrit :
> On Jan 2, 2009, at 9:20 AM, mouss wrote:
>
>> Jeff Weinberger a écrit :
>>>
>>> It's definitely my set up. I don't use LMTP to pass the message to
>>> dspam, I use a transport called "dspam" that uses pipe. That means
>>> there's no S/LMTP dialog, just the message itself passed as STDIN.
>>>

>> so _you_ are not passing the envelope sender to dspam.
>>
>> Consider running dspam in "relay mode":
>>     postfix --(LMTP)--> dspam --(SMTP)--> postfix
>>
>>> I have to move dspam to use LMTP and then move it to a before-queue
>>
>> why do you want to run it in pre-queue mode? This is not needed and is
>> not simple to setup.

Is there a reason why you keep adding yahoo groups after I remove them
fro CC? This is starting to annoy me...

and by the way, disable the X-DSPAM-Factors header. dspam doesn't encode
it, which results in things like:

        a+écrit, 0.01000,

and this is not a valid header.

> If I understand your diagram, then the content_filter would look like:
>
> content_filter=lmtp:unix:/path/to/dspam args

No.
content_filter=lmtp:inet:127.0.0.1:10024

where the 10024 is the same port used in dspam.conf:
ServerPort                10024

of course, dspam must be running in daemon mode.

> and that might pass through the envelope information (I'm not convinced,
> but if dspam can do it, that would be how).

LMTP is similar to SMTP, and dspam can run as an LMTP server (this is
configured in dspam.conf).

> But since dspam can speak LMTP and SMTP

dspam has a server and a client. so which speaks what?

if we are talking about the server part:

$ cd dspam-3.8.0/src
$ cat daemon.c
input = daemon_expect(TTX, "LHLO");
if (input == NULL)
    goto CLOSE;

it wants LHLO (which is for LMTP), not HELO or EHLO. so no smtp there.

> why would an smtpd proxy be hard
> to set up? It would certainly avoid the bcc issues, etc.

I don't understand why you mix pre-queue and bcc. maybe you confuse
pre-queue with a "not simple content filter"?