On 10-Mar-2009, at 21:42, Victor Duchovni wrote:
You are supposed to now have just the domains here, and the user mappings
in virtual_alias_maps.

OK, i thought I tried that when I put the bare domains in virtual_alias_domains but something else must have been mucked up then.

I did say multiple times that this setting depends
on *ONLY* the domains being listed in this file. Otherwise use two files:

   /etc/postfix/virtual_alias_domains:
        example.com     virtual alias domain
        example.net     virtual alias domain

   /etc/postfix/virtual:
        j...@example.com                j...@somewhere
        f...@example.net        f...@somewhere

And thus:

        virtual_alias_domains = hash:/etc/postfix/virtual_alias_domains
        virtual_alias_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/virtual,
                ... more tables for virtual(5) rewrites ...

Since the domain list is short, I just listed then in virtual_alias_domains, removed them from /etc/postfix/virtual, and left virtual_alias_maps the way it was. (Oh, and postmapped the virtual file as well).

Everything (well, everything related to this) looks like it's working now, thanks for your patience.

--
We will fight for Bovine Freedom and hold our large heads high
We will run free with the Buffalo or die