On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 03:57:04PM -0600, LuKreme wrote:

> OK OK, so I go from this:
>
> virtual_alias_maps =
>     hash:$config_directory/virtual,
>     pcre:$config_directory/virtual.pcre,
>     mysql:$config_directory/mysql_virtual_alias_maps.cf
>
> to this:
>
> virtual_alias_maps =
>     pcre:$config_directory/virtual.pcre,
>     mysql:$config_directory/mysql_virtual_alias_maps.cf
>
> virtual_alias_domains=[list of domains extracted from virtual]

Yes, provided the latter contains only "domain anything" entries and no
"address rewrite-address" entries.

> (That is to say, i add the domains to the v_a_d declaration and remove the
> hash lookup for the maps from the v_a_m declaration)

Yes, provided of course the hash table only contained domains. Or could
just set:

    virtual_alias_domains = hash:$config_directory/virtual

    virtual_alias_maps =
        pcre:$config_directory/virtual.pcre,
        mysql:$config_directory/mysql_virtual_alias_maps.cf

hash tables are fine in the context of virtual_alias_domains, while
MySQL/LDAP/... are not recommended.

--
        Viktor.