On 10-Mar-2009, at 15:22, Victor Duchovni wrote:
None, but the trivial-rewrite service will be saddled with one less
MySQL lookup to determine the address class of a domain. Ideally you
also move virtual_mailbox_domains to its own parameter also, and
don't rely on implicit lookups of that in virtual_mailbox_maps, and
avoid tables when possible.

OK OK, so I go from this:

virtual_alias_maps =
    hash:$config_directory/virtual,
    pcre:$config_directory/virtual.pcre,
    mysql:$config_directory/mysql_virtual_alias_maps.cf

to this:

virtual_alias_maps =
    pcre:$config_directory/virtual.pcre,
    mysql:$config_directory/mysql_virtual_alias_maps.cf
virtual_alias_domains=[list of domains extracted from virtual]

(That is to say, i add the domains to the v_a_d declaration and remove the hash lookup for the maps from the v_a_m declaration)

--
I can't die, I haven't seen The Jolson Story  - Jetboy