On 10-Mar-2009, at 16:06, Victor Duchovni wrote:
On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 03:57:04PM -0600, LuKreme wrote:
virtual_alias_domains=[list of domains extracted from virtual]

Yes, provided the latter contains only "domain anything" entries and no
"address rewrite-address" entries.

virtual_alias_domains=virtual.tld, mydomain,tld, johndoe.tld

...enabling soft-bounce... :)

(That is to say, i add the domains to the v_a_d declaration and remove the
hash lookup for the maps from the v_a_m declaration)

Yes, provided of course the hash table only contained domains. Or could
just set:

   virtual_alias_domains = hash:$config_directory/virtual

Ah... er... OK, now you lost me again. What in $DEITY's name would be the point of that? Wouldn't I still have to then have

domain.tld anything

in $config_directory/virtual?

--
Maybe I should have seen it as some kind of sign,
        except I don't believe in them no more; no no, but