On 30.09.26 05:30, Luca Cavana via Postfix-users wrote:
1- Some authorized SASL login names can send mail from other addresses
2- Who receives mail with an alias can also send as that alias
3- Everyone can send mail with an address matching their SASL login name

$ cat /etc/postfix/login_maps_address
# E-Mail Address            # SASL Username
/^(.*)$/                $1

You may want to add possibility of using plussed addresses (login+extension@domain)

/^([^+]*)(\+.*)?@(.*)$/        $1@$2

Now, it does work. But by reading the man 5 postconf I have the feeling that reject_authenticated_sender_login_mismatch should already match the SASL login name to the MAIL FROM: address implicitly:

No. I guess it's easier to add mapping of address to login name than remove it if it was there by default.


--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, [email protected] ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
Warning: I wish NOT to receive e-mail advertising to this address.
Varovanie: na tuto adresu chcem NEDOSTAVAT akukolvek reklamnu postu.
10 GOTO 10 : REM (C) Bill Gates 1998, All Rights Reserved!
_______________________________________________
Postfix-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]

Reply via email to