You may want to add possibility of using plussed addresses (login+extension@domain)

/^([^+]*)(\+.*)?@(.*)$/        $1@$2
Thanks.

No. I guess it's easier to add mapping of address to login name than remove it if it was there by default.
The behavior does makes sense; but I cannot make sense of the statement in the man page.


On 30/09/26 10:02, Matus UHLAR - fantomas via Postfix-users wrote:
On 30.09.26 05:30, Luca Cavana via Postfix-users wrote:
1- Some authorized SASL login names can send mail from other addresses
2- Who receives mail with an alias can also send as that alias
3- Everyone can send mail with an address matching their SASL login name

$ cat /etc/postfix/login_maps_address
# E-Mail Address            # SASL Username
/^(.*)$/                $1

You may want to add possibility of using plussed addresses (login+extension@domain)

/^([^+]*)(\+.*)?@(.*)$/        $1@$2

Now, it does work. But by reading the man 5 postconf I have the feeling that reject_authenticated_sender_login_mismatch should already match the SASL login name to the MAIL FROM: address implicitly:

No. I guess it's easier to add mapping of address to login name than remove it if it was there by default.



_______________________________________________
Postfix-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]

Reply via email to