On Tue, 2009-07-21 at 10:39 -0500, Noel Jones wrote:
> Clunk Werclick wrote:
> > Hello.
> >
> > Postfix is new to me and I have spent many hours of reading and testing.
> > I do not have much experience to look at things and say they are normal or
> > not.
> > Please may I ask someone to reassure me this is doing the thing that is
> > right.
> > It seems lots of lookups per message and I'm not sure that mysql will not
> > crash like this
>
> Yes, normal.  Please see
> http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#parent_domain_matches_subdomains
:: parent_domain_matches_subdomains =
debug_peer_list,fast_flush_domains,mynetworks,permit_mx_backup_networks,qmqpd_authorized_clients,smtpd_access_maps

Not making sense to me.... ?

> Also see:
> http://www.postfix.org/proxymap.8.html
>
>    -- Noel Jones

To do - thank you.
C Werclick .Lot
Technical incompetent
Loyal Order Of The Teapot.

This e-mail and its attachments is intended only to be used as an e-mail
and an attachment. Any use of it for other purposes other than as an
e-mail and an attachment will not be covered by any warranty that may or
may not form part of this e-mail and attachment.