On Tue, 2009-07-21 at 12:34 -0500, Noel Jones wrote:
> Clunk Werclick wrote:

> >> Yes, normal.  Please see
> >> http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#parent_domain_matches_subdomains
> > :: parent_domain_matches_subdomains =
> > debug_peer_list,fast_flush_domains,mynetworks,permit_mx_backup_networks,qmqpd_authorized_clients,smtpd_access_maps
> >
> > Not making sense to me.... ?
>
> When the table type is listed in
> parent_domain_matches_subdomains, postfix looks up each
> subdomain to see if it's listed.  See the documented "Search
> Order" in the man page for the specific feature; access,
> transport, etc.
>
> So for example u...@some.foo.example.com would trigger the
> following with a check_sender_access table:
> u...@some.foo.example.com
> some.foo.example.com
> foo.example.com
> example.com
> com
>
>    -- Noel Jones
What I am not understanding is this is my list:

debug_peer_list,fast_flush_domains,mynetworks,permit_mx_backup_networks,qmqpd_authorized_clients,smtpd_access_maps

I don't understand which 'table type' is in charge of virtual and relay.
It is perhaps not very clear?

C Werclick .Lot
Technical incompetent
Loyal Order Of The Teapot.

This e-mail and its attachments is intended only to be used as an e-mail
and an attachment. Any use of it for other purposes other than as an
e-mail and an attachment will not be covered by any warranty that may or
may not form part of this e-mail and attachment.